Sunday, January 24, 2010

#10. Why They Are Still Here?!

I can still remember a few months before the school ends last year, some of my school pathetic senior school teachers are selling stories about them asking for transferring out from the school. Some of them spread rumours saying that, if they left the school, one of the senior teacher who now no longer in our school will come back and become one of the administrator. That mentioned senior are well known for her/his hot tampered and crazy behaviour.

Because of that rumours, a lot of teachers asking me whether that rumours are true because they know I'm quite close with that mentioned senior teacher. From my observation, my boss wont take anybody who he thinks cant work together with him. So that's why I'm too confident to tell all those frightening teachers that this thing wont happen.

But theres one thing that keep running in my mind. I wonder why those senior teacher have the nerve to circulate rumours about this senior teacher coming back to our school? Why they have to make everybody frightened and uneasy with this rumours? The only answer is, they try to tell us that ' I'm going out from this school, so, good luck with the crazy fella that will replace me!'.

In other words, they want to tell us that how unlucky we are to lost them and how unlucky we are to have someone like that crazy senior teacher to become our administrator. So now, my question would be, you are telling everybody that a worse teacher will come to our school, but have you realize that, the truth is, you are just as worse as that teacher that will replace you?

Why you have to circulate rumours about other teacher coming to our school where at the same time we are so relief that you will going out? Do you realize how pathetic you are? My advice is, please stop talking about all this crap and thinks that you are so special!

But God is great! Until now those senior teachers still in our school and the best part is, everybody is asking each other "why they are still here?". Well folks, answer it please!!

No comments:

Post a Comment