Sunday, August 23, 2009

Halloween Smurfs


Apart from LEGO, Smurfs are the next toys collection that I really want to treasure. These blue colour creature with white hat and pants really caught my eye for the first time I watch the cartoon series back in 1985.

I dont have the oppurtunity to collect the figurine when I was a child but I have the chance now. I starts to collect the smurfs figure starting last month and now I had around 15 smurfs plus my new 8 halloween smurfs that I just bought from Gurney Plaza.

These Halloween Smurfs include a Dracula, a White Phantom, a Werewolf, a Frankenstein, a Pumpkin Head, a Mummy, a Witch and an Evil Skeleton. The year of production of these figurines is 2005.

Tomorrow I would be getting another set of smurfs from my ebay friends, Kimberly Frost who always helping me to find hard-to-get smurfs figures...Thanks Kim! I will try to upload my new smurfs pics tomorrow once I receive it.

No comments:

Post a Comment