Sunday, August 23, 2009

Here Comes The Smurfs!!!

I went to the post office today to claim my parcel from Kimberly. Here are the smurfs that I had bought from her last month - and I just received it now! What a long journey from US to here!



Kimberly smurfs are very clean and mint. Thats why I always buy from her store and sometimes she gave me extra smurfs! Hehe!!



The smurfs that I just received today are Gargamel, the evil wizard who always try to catch and eat smurfs,Gargamel's cat, Azrael (sound like the name of the angel of death!), Vanity Smurfs, the one with the mirror and Carpenter Smurfs.







When I reached the post office, I'm so surprised to recieved another parcel from another ebay seller. I bought from him another 14 figurines of smurfs.

I just bought this item last week. It means that it took only 10 days for an international parcel to reach Malaysia.

Officially until now, I have 43 smurfs and dont worry, it will increase from time to time...hehe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment