Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Motivation Programme

As been scheduled, today would be the second day of my school motivation programme for year 6 boys. Yesterday was held a motivation talk for Science & English subject and today for Malay Language and Maths subject.

When I woke up for sahur this morning, my head very heavy due to the migraine that I had last night. After sahur, I took some migraine pills that my Mum bought from a pharmacy and continue my sleep. Before that, I sent sms to Mrs. Khoo - the teacher in charged for the motivational programme that I would be slightly late to school today due to my sickness.

Thanks to God, when I woke up at 7am, my migraine almost disappear and I start to prepare myself to go to school. The moment I arrived at the parking lot, I received a call from Mrs. Khoo informing me that the motivator who supposed to deliver his presentation for the boys couldn't attend because his brother had an accident this morning. So, as a head of Malay Language subject, she asked me to replace the motivator.

Thinking of I may need to use some PowerPoint presentation, I went up to my house and took some of soft copy and hard copy notes that I had prepared for last year motivation programme. So, the motivation slot for Malay Language end up with my presentation for Penulisan Paper only. I really hope my boys had learned something from my presentation even though I saw quite a number of boring face looking at me with an empty eyes....

No comments:

Post a Comment