Saturday, August 22, 2009

Welcome Immaculate Ramadhan!!

As the first entry of my personal blog, I would like to wish all the Muslims around the world who worship the Oneness of God, 'Selamat Menyambut Bulan Ramadhan'. Hope this year Ramadhan would be better than last year and all we hope are the blessing from God.

This early morning I had a 'cute sahur' and also a 'cute breaking the fast' meal in the late evening. I try not to take a lot of food this year fasting month because I want my big stomach to rest a bit from its daily routine.

Tonight would be the second time I'm performing the Terawih Prayer at the State Mosque. Eventhought its raining very heavily on my way to the mosque, I accept this hardship as a test from God to His servant.

My body still wondering why I didnt take any food during daytime. It shows through the headache that I had for the whole day. Hope by tomorrow this headache thing would 'gone with the wind' because I really dont have time for this rubbish sickness that I had since childhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment